Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Strawberries

Our super nice neighbours gave us a huge box of strawberries...which was great...I LOVE strawberries.

The kids tend to help themselves to a lot of our stuff...and usually hide it well.

My 5 year old, who is also a beautiful child, once ate a full bag of Halls...in like 3 minutes. Never got sick...but he did forget to pick up all the wrappers in his room. We're still gradually finding them all seriously. I always expected him to be an angel...I did afterall name him Gabriel. 

This is very rarely the case.

This morning, I went to go grab a couple strawberries. I'm hungry, I have a baby to be up with, who lives off of my body, and then three little monkeys. I deserve a fricken strawberry.

That didn't happen.

There were two left, from an ENTIRE huge box of strawberries. I'm talking like 2 POUNDS of strawberries. 

Gabriel had taken it out and made a picnic with them among the three older kids, and ate them...all.

When I questioned them, they ALL stated that they didn't have any,, it was the other two. All of them were interviewed with a serious face, and I may have believed some of them...but...their entire face was covered in strawberry juices. 

After I made them look in the mirror...they all admitted to having eaten all of my strawberries. 

Caught red face'd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment